Did you know?
When you list your business on HER Business Listings Directory, you can participate in our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway…
If you have a gift that you offer your target audience and would like to get in front of a larger crowd (20,000 email and 100K social) be sure and sign up today to get your business listed. When you do, you will receive an email invitation to participate – all we need is the name of your gift, a brief sentence describing the gift (up to 30 words max.) and how to redeem it! That’s it!
And if you want to send a graphic too we can add that to our email marketing campaign and social media promotions.
The graphic needs to be 250 X 250 pixels to be included. The graphic will have a live link to your gift. Or we will list your gift in the email with a link to it! Whatever you prefer!
5 Reasons to submit your Free Promotion to Her Business Directory Listings email marketing/social media campaign:
1. One of the best ways to grow your business is to give good stuff away. Giving your good stuff (or even your best stuff) away will excite the recipient, elicit their trust and give you a greater chance of marketing to that same recipient with a positive outcome.
2. Research shows that more than half of all adults in the U.S. enter at least one sweepstakes every year. Make the most of this statistic by participating in a giveway during one of the busiest purchasing times of the year – the winter holiday season.
3. To Grow your Following: Get seen by a new audience of potential prospects and buyers. And you can connect with others participating in the Giveaway – by reaching out to one another, you can see if there is potential to cross promote.
4. There is minimal cost to enter and promote your giveway. You can get in for as little as $7.50 during November (price is 50% off the $15 fee to list your business for one year at the Standard listing rate and $23.50 for the Premium Listing). When you sign up you get your product/service mentioned in our targeted email at least once during the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway.
5. You can showcase your expertise, give a way a product or service of your choosing and decide how to deliver your giveaway (digital, via post, by phone, etc).
Note: as with all giveaways, contests and promotions, you must know the laws in your community. Void where prohibited by law.
Now, if you are ready to participate, make sure your business is LISTED on HER Business Listings Directory.. Then send your Giveaway details to Heidi@wecai.org by noon on Monday, December 3rd to ensure inclusion in the promotional emails that will begin that same day.
Eight tips to make your participation in the 12 Days Giveaway a success:
a. Determine your goals for participating in the giveaway such as to increase your prospect list, enroll people in a larger program, showcase your expertise, etc.
b. Make your offer easy to redeem – will you create a landing page with details and optin information?
c. Ask for only the contact information you really need. If you ask for too much information, you could limit your pool of interested prospects.
d. The higher the perceived value of the giveway, the greater chance of people actually signing up for it.
e. Create a follow-up system for AFTER the prospects receive your giveaway. Will you have an autoresponder system in place to stay in touch.
f. Let people know when they can expect to receive your giveaway
g. Help spread the word about the giveaways by sharing on social media
h. Your giveaway may be tax deductible and may also come with other tax responsibilities. It is important to contact your accountant to understand how and what to report to the IRS.